Previously when we were kids and our parents used to go to work, even then they didn’t pamper us to eat our food by making us sit in front of TV. We had a rule, no TV during eating time, first finish off eating, then watch TV. But today’s parents give their smart phones in their kid’s hands so that they eat. And then we blame them for their phone addiction.
- Fix a time for their time to watch TV or play games on laptop or smart phone.
- Encourage them more for outdoor activities and games.
- Teach them value of money and saving just as our parents taught us.
- Teach them value of life, time and people.
- Teach them healthy eating.
- Don’t just preach but practice too.
- Teach them what's right and what's wrong.
- Be their first best friend. Only then they will learn to trust you.